Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Blackout³ Lookbook (Part Two)

As much as I love neon and other vibrant colors and prints, #AllBlackEverything will forever be one of my favorite go-to looks. As I mentioned in the first segment of this series, it's just classic and CLEAN! Hard to go wrong with it. I created 3 additional looks to add to the CTRF Blackout Lookbook. Hope you are inspired to rock a blacked out look not because it's "slimming" or "flattering" ... but because you look sexy as hell in it ^_^ 


Look # 1: Itty Bitty Black Dress 

@MadisonCache on IG sent me this sassy #LittleBlackDress (& belt) to add to my collection. It features a bold padded shoulder, overlapping hemline, and v-neckline. As much as my thunder thighs are NOT an issue, the dress was short on me. I toned it down with a pair of opaque tights, a wardrobe staple for me. I don't wear them often (because it's HOT IN FL!), but they are necessary in my wardrobe. If you feel a dress or skirt is too short, opaque (meaning non-transparent) tights will even out your look. These are my business casual and church fave! 





Look # 2: Just Kickin It 

RebDolls sent me their Scuba Tank & Perfect Ponte Pants and I had to get my fluffy self in 'em immediately! I live how they're clothes are tailored perfectly to drape the plus-sized figure. The crop features flirty straps and a sweetheart neckline while the Ponte pants were created to be the ideal black pants for the fatshionistas of all ages. Elastic waistband (no more suffocating), high waist (no more muffin top/ butt crack), and  a straight but not skinny fit (allowing you to wear them to work). I cuffed mine for this casual look. My belt was sent from Ready to Stare and is my new faveeee! My bag was sent from My Sassy Bella Closet





Look # 3 Cocktail Please! 

De'Kylia's  sent over this LBD featuring lace/ sequined neckline and sleeves. It works alone. Me, being extra, tried to add color and everything else while tyling this number and nothing worked like this black patent leather peep toe and red lip. Easy. Every now and then, less really is more. Uh, not usually, though. #DoItBig #AsMuchAsPossible.




No comments:

Post a Comment